- You must be at least 18 years of age or older
- You must be available for all Volunteer meetings (approximately 2-3)
- You must be available to work a shift each day of the show weekend of the show
Please note that although we do receive many out of town requests to volunteer, Dallas Comic Con is not responsible for travel OR accommodations.
- Expected to act appropriately as they are representatives of Dallas Comic Con.
- Expected to maintain confidentiality with any information received at Dallas Comic Con.
- Not permitted to make any statements or actions that would effect the Comic Con, including statements to the public and/or press.
- Expected to perform their requested duties to the best of their abilities. If for any reason volunteers are unable to do what is asked of them, please inform the Supervisor so that other arrangements can be made.
- Not guaranteed to work in a specific event. Some duties will be specific to either Anime, Science Fiction, Horror, Gaming or Comic, while others will deal with all events.
- A minimum of 4-5 hours each day is requested
- Volunteers are free to participate in the activities of the Comic Con before & after their scheduled duties.
- Volunteers are asked to dress casually and appropriately. No ripped jeans, short shorts or skirts, offensive shirts, etc.
- To be courteous to co-workers and patrons, volunteers will practice clean personal hygiene. Please avoid using excessive amounts of perfumes, colognes and/or hairsprays that may cause a problem for allergy sufferers.
- Volunteers are not permitted to cosplay while working their shift.
- The Dallas Comic Con staff reserves the right to dismiss any Volunteer whom they feel does not adhere to the guidelines set out by Comic Con, and/or who fails to satisfactorily complete their duties.
Dallas Comic Con